\

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Shorts:Part 1!

I have had these shorts for as long as I can remember. I just seem to be attached to them. Maybe it's the versatility it embraces... I have worn them to work, to brunch, to parties........ 

You get the point. 

As much as the shorts are the centrepiece for this look, let me just tell you a bit about this blazer. This is actually an old favourite from my closet. I was rummaging a heap of clothes in Toi market eons ago and I caught a glimpse of the lovely yellow colour and pretty flower print. The lady next to me seemed to have also noticed it at about the same time as I did. I have never grabbed anything that fast in my life! Turned out to be a Dior creation! Thank you, Toi!

For this look, I loved how the shorts toned down the loudness of the tee, blazer and shoes. I just felt like it brought the whole look together. I call it semi-casual chic..... no? Anyway, watch out for the next part of the series coming soon! Happy Thursday!
Christian Dior Blazer- Toi Market | Maroon Tee- Toi Market | Pleated Shorts- Old | Dorothy Perkins Heels- Quays Mall, Northern Ireland | Earrings- ASOS

3 comments:

  1. Online Shopping Kenya For Clothing, Shoes, Bags | LeStyleParfait.Co.Ke
    Best online shopping store for clothing, shoes and bags. Shop online for kids clothes, fashion mens clothing, elegant women clothing, shoes, handbags and beauty products. Shop designer suits, dresses, 3D hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts, shirts, blouses, jackets and tshirts. Enjoy the best online shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: Lfdsloans@outlook.com thank you. 

    ReplyDelete