\

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oven-grilled Chicken, Chips & Stir-fry Vegetables!

Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it's too assertive to the naked eye ~ G. Ramsey

Pictures by DannySkech

Anyone who knows me well definitely comprehends the kind of love relationship I have with food. It's deep. I cook when I am happy. I cook when I need to clear my mind. I cook when I am angry (...yes, and it still turns out good, if I say so myself :-). .... Basically, I cook a lot! It is intrinsic and I love it.
I haven't had a food post on the blog for a while and that had something to do with my numerous recent trips. 
My hope is that this segment of the blog shares quick and easy meals that anyone could effortlessly re-create using locally available produce. Anyway, back to the post. I made this easy meal last weekend. Just follow the quick recipes if you want to recreate the same meal. Enjoy!

{All the ingredients that you need}
{Sauces for the marinade}
Step 1:
1. Marinade the chicken.
{I used all the sauces above, sea salt, black pepper, onion and garlic}
Step 2:
Add olive oil, black pepper and some salt to the chips. {You can choose any other spice you like}
Step 3:
Lightly stir fry the onion, garlic, sweetcorn,  mushrooms, courgette, green pepper, tomato, basil leaves and coriander.
Step 4:
Put the chips and the chicken in the oven and keep flipping them as they cook along.
Finished product!

Have a blessed Thursday!

10 comments: