\

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pretoria & Cape Town, South Africa!

Hey guys, well still on the travel note, I was in SA two weeks ago for work. I was extremely busy but I managed to take a few pictures. I stayed at the beautiful Courtyard hotel Arcadia, in Pretoria for a couple of nights. I really loved its rustic feel plus its interesting that the house is over 100 years old! I was also in Johannesburg and later on went to Cape Town (Muizenberg) for the day (Literally just 10 hours!! I really wanted to stay longer). Anyway, I hope to go back soon. Just, a few pictures...
Tee- Kangemi Market | Jeans- Turkey | Sunnies & Ring- Mr. Price Kenya | RI Watch- Gifted | Flats- Woolworths Kenya | Bag- Sandstorm Kenya
Top 5 Suggestions:

1. Visit District 6 Museum for a historical context of forced removals in Cape Town {or any other historical/ cultural site}
2. Enjoy their local cuisine {E.g. Biltong or if your luck enough, go for a braai}
3. Shop in the local markets {For xhosa jewellery etc.}
4. Shop at major malls e.g. Menlyn Park in Pretoria or Nelson Mandela Square in Johannesburg
5. Buy a souvenir! {E.g. fridge magnets, masks, postcards etc.}


Have a productive week ahead!

2 comments: