\

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chocolate Cake Dessert!

 Hello beautiful people! Finally the sun is out today in Nairobi! So todays post features the chocolate cake I made during the Sunday brunch we had with PikchaGUY a few weeks back. My mum-in-love gave me this recipe a few years back, which is simple & the outcome is very delicious. 
All you need is:
* 6 oz of flour
* 6 oz or butter
* 6 oz of sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 oz of cocoa (preferably dark)
*1 oz of baking powder
* Baking tins

Mix all the ingredients in the food processor & bake at 180 C for 20-25 minutes!
I then mixed some cocoa, icing sugar, butter and homemade strawberry jam for the icing... And of course some ripe strawberries to finish it off.
Have a lovely Tuesday & thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this now and I had not planned on lunch!!!!!! ....* Quickly runs to the nearest bakery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ha! Hope you got a yummy treat at the bakery!

      Delete
  2. Nom nom nom! Looks very appetising!

    ReplyDelete