\

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mango-Pawpaw Smoothie!

Hey guys, this is just a quick post about one of my absolutely favourite smoothies that I make when I get home. Sometimes this smoothie gets me so full that I barely have dinner (not that I am recommending anyone not to have dinner).
Anyway, I just blend pawpaws and mangoes, which by the way, are in season. I mean the nice juicy mangoes that do not have fibre and are yellow-red on the inside.. yummers! So I blend it with milk and some yoghurt just to give it that nice thickness... Oh so good! And I do make enough for hubby and I to have it at dinner time but also for breakfast. Lovely Thursday guys!


4 comments:

  1. Am just catching up today and my my the skirt the black and white skirt is amazing!!! I also love how you pair the jewellery pieces. the watch...love love. Anyway I love the new year, glad I discovered this blog

    www.pisces22-gracealice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Grace and happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Jane it was yum!! It gets me so full especially in the morning!! Yummers! Thanks for reading!

      Delete